Stalker Archive

Sunday, October 22, 2017

How is Avery Seven???

Life is starting to get back to normal... so back to normal that I forget to blog haha. I wish I could say a whole lot of things have happened that have just kept me so busy that I have had no time to blog... but really I just remember to blog at the most inconvenient times, and I forget to do it on my down time. But don't worry I am not giving up yet haha.

Two Friday's ago I was reminded of my college life not so long ago haha. Because I work so early every single day I am usually really good at going home early so I can get a lot of sleep if I am out and about. On the 13th while Zach was working I went to Tucson Meet Yourself with Derrick, Julia and Kylie (Julia is Derrick's sister and Kylie is Julia's friend, they are both prospective Wildcats for next year). Then in the evening we were all hanging out at 1320 and a whoooole slew of people came over and it was a party, including Zach of course once he was off work. And of course wha game do you play any time Andy is in town... what are the odds of course. A game I am not too much a fan of, but am pretty good at avoiding doing anything haha. I stayed there waaaay past 9, so I guess you could say I am a real party animal. Let's all recall the time last school year when we stayed up until 6 am and watched the sunset together... as much as I love to think those were the days, I truly love going to sleep early haha.

Last weekend my family came to Tucson for the football game against UCLA. It was a wonderful game. It's kind of insane to me how our team has completely turned itself around, we are like an entirely new team compared to the team that played our first few games. I absolutely love it, I will of course always cheer for the Wildcats whether or not we suck buuuut it's much more fun rooting for a winning team haha. At the game there were some UCLA fans that snuck into the student section which made the game more entertaining since we were just winning so hard.
After the game all my family left.... except for AVERY! She was on fall break so she stayed in Tucson to party through Monday. She partied with the Beezies on Saturday night but went to church and ate lunch with Zach and I on Sunday (she was a perfect excuse to only go to one hour of church ;) ). After eating lunch we went to 1320 to hang out with the cool kids


WOOOORK UPDATE
The last time I blogged I was working from home all week. I actually really dislike working from home, but I also really hate not being in Tucson, but this is the best option I could possibly get with keeping my job so I can't complain too much. I am sure that I will miss weeks working at home once I am driving up every single week in November and December. But last week was my week working in Chandler, well half a week. I decided to go back on Sunday this time around just because my mind wasn't mentally prepared for leaving early in the morning. And it was a good thing I did too because the traffic was absolutely ridiculous. In an hour time frame I managed to go three miles and the exit I take was cloooooosed. This could have been very bad if there was still construction and traffic in the morning. Especially considering work on that Monday was reeeaaaall stressful, I would have died if I was an hour late honestly. Luckily work got progressively better throughout the week, it's just always a little stressful catching up from the weekend. It's nice though because when it's my week to work in Chandler, it's generally pretty slow on Thursday and Friday when I am working from home, so I don't get very stressed. I get way more stressed if I am working at home and have a lot to do, compared to when I am in the office working with lots of people around me to lighten my load if i need it.
But work is generally going great, it's slowly starting to pick up now that we are entering the busy season but I am starting to feel less stressed about it the more I am eased into it.

Other work update. I had two photo shoots this week. One of Tuesday with the O'Hara family and one on Saturday morning with the Cunningham family. BOTH had cute little kids, and I love family sessions, especially when cute little kids are involved. Here are some of my favorites from each shoot:










On Friday night I went to what I thought was an Institute dance, turns out it was YSA, so you know I'm real cool. But it was a halloween dance, and I went with Abby & Andy so it was obviously going to be a real rager... except it wasn't haha. But it was still fun to see everyone dressed up! I went as a party animal (thanks to Target for having an assortment of animal ears and tails... as well as party hats) and Abby & Andy went as punks (honestly their costumes were the best costumes of the night and they were completely robbed). But speaking of the costumes contests... I ended up winning least amount of effort because Andy intimidated the judge with his punk look hahaha it was honestly a very terrifying and hilarious situation, I could not stop laughing. But I definitely deserved that melted kit kat with my minimal effort costume haha!
Also please appreciate Brittany's amazing sadness costume, it was on point

After the dance I went back to 1320 and waited for Zach to get off work, then he came and picked me up and I slept allllll the way to Mesa. He is too good for being willing and able to drive so late, he's the bomb.com. He is even better because he went with me on Saturday morning for the photo shoot with zero complaints. He's too good to me.

Saturday was a very big day because it was the one and only Avery Richardson's SEVENTH birthday! Can you guys believe that squirrel is seven years old now? I think she is forever four in my mind. She had a trolls themed birthday party, and it was off the hook. Since I work at a backdrop company, I of course got a backdrop for her birthday, but she made sure to let me know that that would not count as a present for her and that I would have to get her something else as well ( don't worry Zach and I did indeed get her real presents as well). My mom had the kids (mostly the older people) make trolls head bands so all the kids looked like they were trolls. V thankful for Pinterest nowadays and how awesome parties are now haha. Along with the trolls hair there was a silly string fight, a poppy pinata, a dance party, presents, a hunt to find the birthday cake and the best face painting done by the Depsain siblings. So obviously this was the best seventh birthday party that you probably weren't look enough to be invited to. I have not had the opportunity to edit my photos from this party yet, so here's a couple iPhone shots to give you a little taste of the fun:






After all her friends left we spent some time unboxing all of Avery's presents and whipping out the snow cone machine she got from one of her friends (it requires A LOT of manual labor and I hate whoever created it). The most exciting part of the after party was that AVERY GOT HER EARS PIERCED!!!! She has wanted to do this for a couple birthdays now but has always chickened out when it started getting closer. But this year she toughed it out and she is now a pierced woman!!! Her reaction ( or lack thereof) was pretty priceless, she like did the smallest little painful blink and that was it! She was such a champ! Now she is always freaking out that the earrings have fallen out or that she is going to destroy her ears, such a worrier haha. I really just cannot get over the fact that she is seven now... before you know it she is going to be a teenager (and not just in personality)!!

On Saturday night Zach and I went to Cob's house to hang out with him, Keaton and Trev. We introduced them and Cob's family to mine and Zach's new favorite game Quixx. We play it so much we are already almost of out the game papers completely haha, so we will definitely be making copies of those soon... or maybe we will get sick of it before we run out (not likely). My queen jacie Prince also joined the party eventually and made my whole life.

Today I went to Avery's primary program at church and hung out at Zach's house for a little bit before we decided to head back to Tucson early so we weren't dying driving late at night. It was fun being in Mesa with Zach... also weird sleeping in his bed??? haha parents houses are weird when you are married. Luckily neither of us had twins at home, so that's at least very good.

For all those eagerly awaiting the arrival of my wedding photos, they are potentially coming this week, so the wait is almost over, just hold out a little longer people!

No comments:

Post a Comment