Stalker Archive

Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Can't Get Rid of Me That Easily

Okay people... how the heck am I 11 days away from the wedding... that's insane to me. This is my second to last blog as a single woman.. not that any of you care but that's just weird to think about!

So this week has had a couple of exciting things happen, so I am just going to go through memorable stuff instead of the day by day shenanigans... cause I have stuff to do y'know.

Alright! First things first Zach and I decided on where we wanted to go on our honeymoon! We originally going to hold off on a honeymoon because he was going to be in school and we didn't know his schedule and I didn't know if I was going to be employed or not. But then Zach got only Tuesday/Thursday classes and I got to keep my job so we figured I could request some days off work and he could miss one day of school. So we both wanted to go somewhere we had never been before and we thought Disneyworld would be a fun time... but then Irma happened and we thought mmmm betta not... then we were like oh Oregon would be cool... and then there was a fire.... and we just wanted to go somewhere that was going to not be hit by a disaster haha. We also decided it would be awesome to cross another National Park off our bucketlist, especially one that we wouldn't think to go to later on. And we have finally found a place... I am going to keep it a secret for now on the blog because it doesn't sound nearly as exciting as it is going to be, but trust me people we are pumped and I have never been more exciting to go somewhere in my life.
So we spent a lot of the week looking at flights, tickets to places, AirBnbs, rental cars, hotels all the jazz, and we pretty much have everything planned and just about everything booked so we are so psyched and ready to go!

A month or so ago the real homie Rebecca Farnsworth sent me a post for someone on Instagram who was looking for a photographer to take her 1 year olds photos. Her name is the Gilbert Girl and she has a pretty decent following and she posts all the dope things to do and eat around Gilbert. I figured this could be a good way to get my name out their a little more, so I messaged her saying I would take her photos for free as long as she tagged me in photos and promoted me if she really liked me! Haha I am sure the fact that I said I was free was a good way to seal the deal, and it worked! She booked me for a session this past Saturday morning! The shoot was seriously, so much fun, and they were such troopers for waking up bright and early for a 7 AM session!
Jayni's  (the Gilbert Girl) daughter is just the sweetest and happiest little baby. She was a little unsure of me, but it didn't take her long to break out into model mode. She even pulled out Blue Steel and dare I say magnum when she saw some cute puppers walking by! Seriously so cute people!
Here are some of my favorites from the session:


And guys this honestly like the greatest marketing strategy, because she posted once on the day of the shoot about me, and I gained a bunch of followers, and then when I sent her the photos on Sunday and she posted them I gained even more followers and booked so many family sessions in a matter of 24 hours! It was the greatest opportunity and I am so glad I took it! Everyone should go follow her on Instagram, they're too cute!

After the shoot on Saturday I edited all the pics because I am crazy and the I went shopping with my mom to rummage through GoodWills for some last minute decorations. Seriously people always go to Goodwill for decorations and then just upgrade them yourself, we have saved so much money this way!

Later in the afternoon my Dad and two of my Grandpas and myself made our way to Tucson for the football game. Since Kenzie was working during the game, she let me use her Zonazoo pass to go to the game... you can't make me graduate that easily UA.
When we arrived to Tucson we went to my place to move some things in that I brought down to make moving in a whole lot easier later on. I also got to show the guys my new place and they seemed impressed for men who do not show much emotion. My dad approved of our purple bed but my Grandpa Richardson said it was too soft hahaha you can't please everyone I guess!
After moving things into my house we (all of us now plus Zach) went over to 1320 to look at the truck to see what was wrong with it, and for Zach and I to just hang out before we went to the game while the rest of the men went and did their usual game ritual. We hung out with Abby, Kara and her boyf Tristan for a little bit before they went out to go shopping. So Zach and I were left with  the newest temporary beezie is Twix (the first male beezie I might add), Abby's dog, and he's probably the most wild of them all.
Eventually we met up with Deezy, Abby, & Britt to walk over to the game and then eventually Maddy (because I am not the only person who refuses to graduate), other Zach, Connor, Talia, Jacob, Ryan & Alex. This was the first football game for Zach as an official wildcat, and for once I am the one sneaking into games to be with him haha!
The game was rather disappointing and incredibly frustrating. As cool as all the twirls, turns and pivots everyone was doing... we didn't do a great job of driving the ball forward... so we will need to work on that (hopefully)... but we lost to Houston which is a great team to lose to right now given the circumstances with the hurricane.
I seriously live for these night football games, I don't think I'll survive not going to at least one game per year for the rest of my life. So many good memories are made at football games, and there's nothing like the celebration of your team winning.... or really the heartbreak of your team losing.


After the game I sadly had to make my way back home to Mesa with the old men.

On Sunday I hung out with Cob and Jacie at church, true homies for never letting me be lonely at church. They bribed me to go to the devotional later that evening with cookies (and then I showed up and Jacie had zero cookies... but I gueeesss devotionals are good to go to even if there aren't cookies). Steph also joined me at the devotional, and I actually really enjoyed the lesson. Y'all should check it out.

In between church and the devotional Steph came over to be a beautiful calligraphist writer person and make signs for my wedding. She's the worlds best person for all the she's been helping with #queenbridesmaid. When you guys come to the wedding, be sure to admire all the signs on the frames because they're dope and Steph deserves all the praise for the gorg handwriting.

On Monday after work I went to din din with some of my coworkers to celebrate my marriage, and also my bosses pregnancy! They're all fancy food eaters but I made them go to Native and since it was happy hour they all obliged hahaha. We just shared all the apps in the world and discussed everything under the moon. I am usually a hesitant person to hang out with work people just because I am weird and like to be to myself sometimes (I know shocking considering I have this blog hahaha) and not have all my work people up in my business, but I actually have opened myself up to these people and I love them so I love going to eat with them now haha.

At midnight this morning I got all the bridal photos back and because I have no self control I am going to post a lil' sneak peak just as a reward for you people that never give up on my blog and scroll through the whole thing, much love. Drey did such an amazing job on the photos, I am obsessed with them... I am not obsessed with my makeup however hahaha it was just a lil' too much for me. I try to be fancy and wear legit makeup and it's just so not me hahaha but it was good trial for the wedding and now I'll know what to do!


No comments:

Post a Comment