Stalker Archive

Friday, July 21, 2017

Why don't I take more photos

Will I ever get back on my weekly blog schedule? Probably not. Will I ever not mention how bad I have gotten at blogging at the beginning of each post? At least not until I am good at it again.


So it's been just about two weeks since I last blogged, and it was actually an eventful time, but we are gonna sparknotes this post just because my hands already hurt from typing all day at work today.

Sunday 7/9: Day 1 of my abandonment by my mother, Rory, Avery, Zach & Sadie.
Even though Steph does not enjoy Big Brother, she will still suffer and watch it with me sometimes so we both aren't lonely. On Sunday night we went to Derrick's to watch it with him, Kenzie and his sisters.

Monday 7/10: Steph joined me once again on an adventure to Derrick's house to watch the Bachelorette episode with all our friends. Before/during the episode I was making edits to my wedding registry, and since she just moved into her own apartment she was able to help me add things that I would probably not think about adding but would very quickly regret once I was in the house.

Tuesday 7/11: Steph and Kara became my favorite people and my invitation elves on Tuesday evening. They addressed just about all of the invitations I had on my spreadsheet so far. They are both artsy people so I had the two best people helping me with this task. They were in charge of writing the addresses and I was in charge of stuffing the envelopes with the appropriate invitations. We were a well oiled machine and I really couldn't have done alllll those invitations without them. So to reward them I bought them chinese take-out (as promised in my last blog post). I also have to give a shout out to my Dad for collecting many of my missing addresses in a very efficient manner.

Wednesday 7/12: Steph & I pretty much hung out more this week than we did when we lived together... haha just kidding, but almost true. On Wednesday we went to dinner with the Lauren Stahle. We went to Gecko Grill and just talked and talked and talked. It seems like we never run of out topics, and there is never a lull in the conversation with these girls. We were there well after we all paid for our checks haha.
Also I must update you guys at this point on the whole house situation. At this point on Wednesday the realtor has contacted me at least four times saying she has been trying to get ahold of my 1320 landlord, and that our application was pretty much complete, all that was left was to contact my landlord. Classic Carol being an absent landlord. It was awesome while we were living there haha, we were literally only a lease for that house for one year, and as long as Carol was getting money she wasn't kicking us out. It was perfect because we had a new roommates just about every year. WELL eventually Carol finally calls this realtor back and Carol isn't even able to give the realtor basic information about me living there, like how long I lived there or what my rent was.... if I was the realtor I would be super sketched out by me. Luckily the realtor asked me all those questions and I was able to answer them for her haha. Good ol' Carol.

Thursday 7/13: I finished addressing the rest of my current invitations that I had to do on Thursday. I apologize to all those who are getting invitations made by me, they're really not all that fancy. I also watched Big Brother on Thursday, which is obviously more important that addressing invitations.

Friday 7/14: While I was at work I got the greatest email... ZACH AND I WERE APPROVED FOR THE HOUSE!!!! AHHHHH! I was honestly so concerned that they were going to think I was super sketchy because of the whole Carol situation and then not approve us. But I am SO happy that was not the case. Zach and I have our first house together.... HOW INSANE IS THAT? We were both super thrilled... me in Arizona, and Zach riding a jet ski in Utah haha. The only thing we had to do to hold the house was to pay a holding deposit, and you knooooow I did that right when I got off work. I am seriously obsessed with this place, I can't wait to move in... and honestly very jealous that Zach is moving in a whole month before me.
On Friday night I was social and went to Jacob's community pool for a party with a whooooole lot of people. Being the awkward early birds/on time people that we are Andrew and I were there before Jacob even got there, and then Jacob came rolling up and right behind them was Steph and Jenny. Some other people that came were Caroline, Spencer, Ryan, Talia, Lydia.... and a lot of other people whose names I don't remember (sorry). But it was a grand old time with a whole lot of people!

Saturday 7/15: Nothing particularly exciting happened on Saturday, but it was mine an Zach's 3 1/2 year anniversary, and that's wonderful. I still can't believe that we have been together for 3 1/2 years, it feels like just yesterday he was still in high school and I was at UA, but at the same it also feels like we have been dating forever.

Sunday 7/16: Sunday was pretty relaxed, I went to church, I watered the succulents at Zachs house (I had been doing that all week while they were on vacation), and then in the evening I went with my Dad and McKenzie to the Wilcock's house for a farewell to Tyson before he left for the Air Force on Tuesday.

Monday 7/17: The best part of the day was the ZACH GOT HOME ON MONDAY NIGHT! I feel like I did a pretty good job keeping myself busy while he was gone, but a week was far too long without him (how we ever did long distance, I really have no idea). His suit for the wedding arrived earlier in the week, so he tried that on right when he got home, and it's ppperrrrffeeeeccctttt! I am so excited about it. More and more things are falling into place and I am just suuuuper thrilled about it. The wedding is just a little over two months away, and I can't believe it!

Tuesday 7/18: After work I went to dinner with Zach and his family at Panda Express before the two of us went to Derrick's to watch the Bachelorette episode. About 10 minutes into being at his house, my family arrived home from their long road trip from Canada, so Zach, Kenzie and I ditched the Bachelorette viewing to go see our family and almost as important partake of all the Canadian goodness that they brought back for us (ie. ketchup chips, wunderbars, eatmores, wine gums, coffee crisps mmmmmmm).

Wednesday 7/19: Nothing particularly exciting happened on Wednesday, but I did discover my new favorite Mountain Dew product: Blueberry Pomegranate Kick Start. It reminds me of Pepsi Blue, which was one of my favorites as a young kid. I did also watch Big Brother on Wednesday with Zach, Kenzie & Derrick.

Thursday 7/20: Since I am a full time working person who does not like to take days off, Zach and his mom went to Tucson to finalize everything with our house, and to get the keys!! We officially have keys to our very first house... I am still freaking out about it!

Friday 7/21: Tonight is the night that Avery has been waiting years for. It's the premiere of Descendants 2 on Disney Channel, and we are having a major viewing party at our house tonight. I don't want to get my hopes up, but I am pretty sure it's going to be bigger than any party I (or even EJ honestly) have ever thrown in our lives. It's pretty exclusive though, so sorry if you didn't get an invite haha.

Wow as I was writing this I realized that there are actually no pictures in here... so I am sorry for failing all of you and not breaking up the text more. I promise I will try to do better next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment